Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Baby Girl!



Six Years ago today at 6:09am, I was presented with the most special gift ever that has changed my life more than I could have ever imagined. When your daddy showed me this beautiful baby girl, 20inches long, 7lb 14oz with a head full of brown hair, I just melted! With every phase we go thru it only shows me how quick you are growing up and I REALLY want to slow you down, because if the next six years go by as quickly as these last then you will soon to be a teenager and I am not ready for that. You are so smart and so beautiful and your wittiness makes me laugh and smile every day. Certainly there are many times that I ask myself, am I doing right by you, am I making all the right choices for you....but when I look at your sweet smile it all becomes so easy. You have been so excited for your birthday to come...you were super excited about going to school today and the principal announcing your birthday over the intercom and getting to wear the birthday hat today, and everyone knowing that YOU are the birthday girl.


Summary of you today: 46inches 67lbs; gorgeous long wavy brown hair and big brown eyes with the longest eyelashes. You like school but if given the opportunity you would much rather stay home and play. You are the biggest chatterbox, but that is nothing new. You have been talking in sentences since you were 18mths and you have always been way above the mark in your vocabulary. Everyone that has ever met you has always said that talking with you is like talking with a little adult. You have a memory that is extremely remarkable. You remember the biggest details and can remember up to 2years ago as if it were yesterday. You love to read, are are the furthest ahead in your class on your reading level, you are already reading 1st grade books. At school your favorite time are centers (housekeeping) and gym and art. Your least favorite is when you have to sit at your desk and do work. You are really trying at school to obey the rules but your gift to gab tends to get you in trouble but that is ok, mommy has decided to let the whole color thing go as long as you are learning and progressing as you should. Your favorite foods are fish sticks, chicken nuggets, sweet tea, hot dog, cheeseburger, mashed potatoes, and anything chocolate, and Pepsi (when mommy lets you have it). You have never been a picky eater, and you have never been a big candy eater...always a food food eater! Just like your mommy! Your favorite shows are Icarly, Max and Ruby, Dancing with the Stars, and Spongebob Squarepants. You are a blessing you everyone you meet, people love to sit and talk to you and just listen to you carry on a conversation with anyone that will listen. You love to sing, read, play with your barbies, color, and do anything arts and craftsy. You are all girl, you love to dress up, put on makeup, have your nails done and anything girlie!!!


Sydney I am so thankful to have you in my life, I can't even imagine where I would be in my life if it wasn't for you. You are my drive and purpose behind every decision and choice I make for our little family......
My sweet girl shares a birthday with Dr. Seuss!!! How awesome is that!
There is that melt your heart smile...

1 comment: