Sunday, January 31, 2010

Losing those first teeth




On Tuesday January 26 2010, Sydney went to the dentist because she had a loose tooth. It was the bottom middle tooth. Over the weekend she was telling me that her tooth hurt when she tried to eat, so I told her let me see and low and behold, the tooth was loose!!! Well then she preceded to tell me that when PaPa took her to Mcdonalds she tried to open her toy bag and the tooth has been hurting since then. So then I was so worried that the tooth was loose because something was wrong not because it was time to be losing teeth so off the the dentist we went. When we went to the dentist, Sydney was a little worried because PaPa had told her they pull teeth with pliers....(Thanks PaPa). But the hygeniest came out and told me that actually Sydney has two loose teeth and they she didnt feel they would come out on their own....so sydney was about to get two teeth pulled. The dental hygenist said that they put some paste on the area and then numb the area with novacaine, but I was so scared because I know how bad I had getting shots at the dentist. After about 30minutes, they came and got me and I went back and Sydney came thru the doorway with a big cotton in her mouth and two empty spaces....she was the bravest!!! She did not even cry!!! She kept saying, "my lip feels soft" and kept wanting to look at her teeth. So after all this I could not send her to school so we had a fun day and she was more than ready to go to bed, because she knew who was going to come!
That is the treasure chest with her teeth that she got from the dentist...
The special letter for the tooth fairy....
Asleep and waiting....
The gift from the tooth fairy...2 2dollar bills....

No comments:

Post a Comment