Friday, September 4, 2009

I am a big girl now Mommy......





So lots of changes going on in our house this week.....starting kindergarten, working on getting out of pullups and staying dry......walking from the car to the school door in carpool line solo.....and the BIGGIE....SLEEPING BY OURSELF!!!!
I think this would have started long ago, except for the fact that Mommy likes having Sydney there. So maybe we should say the BIGGIE IS MOMMY IS SLEEPING BY HERSELF!!!!



I got this mommy.....1st day of take off from carpool line to classroom.....




There is my mommy....1st day pick up in carpool line....



Night, Night Everyone.....Fred...shamu

But wait...I have to make sure my animals are ready for bed......Sparkles, monkey, bear.....




We had our second day of school on 9-2-09 and we came home again EXHAUSTED!!! Unfortunatly, this day we did not stay on green, we were on yellow for talking in class and in the line.


So now comes Day 3.....We are now on purple....we should be moving up not backwards but we are still talking in the classroom and in the hallway. So now Mommy has had to get a note from the teacher...not good on the 3rd day of school!!! But we are still working on our talking and on our growing because with each day comes a new way of showing I am growing bigger and bigger and faster and faster!!!!


It has been a great week. It is so awesome to watch Sydney as she walks the walkway to school each day and know that I have the most precious gift that God has ever given me right here.....and the most important job of being her mommy....





Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

1 comment:

  1. wow!! i love how much you are doing with the blog! :)

    you didn't need my help at all!! :)

    i'm so glad sydney is doing so well at kindergarten! it sure is an exciting time!!

    keep posting on your blog! :)
    i loved reading all of it!

    ReplyDelete