Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Precious Gift
"When times seem too hard to bear and I feel like giving up
I vision your beautiful face, the twinkle of your eyes and things of such
Then bond we created from my womb to the day you were born
Is a mother and daughter bind that can never be torn
With the strength and guidance of God and the blessings he pours down from above
I want to be the best mom I can be to you and embrace you with all my love
You are as precious as a flower and as gorgeous as a rose
You have been specially made to the very tip of your nose
You are as sweet as honey; such an innocent young child
You are brighter than any star in the sky every time you smile
I want you to be proud of who you are and strive to be the best
Put forth your efforts to achieve your goals and let God do the rest
I will always be your mother first, but I'm also your friend
You are the most precious gift that I've ever been given"-mother-daughter poems

With all my love

Mommy

These are some pictures from the mother-daughter tea that Sydney and I attended with the girl scouts over mothers day weekend. This was the first tea party we have been do and Sydney really enjoyed drinking and tea "like an adult" and putting real sugar cubes in her tea with cream...after she tried to put all the sugar and cream in her tea, she said Mommy, can I have some fruit punch now....


The fancy way to clean your face....and don't forget the napkin goes in your lap. We were taught etiquette at the tea party as well as the different meaning of the fan.
Sydney,
Thank you for giving me the most important job ever!! I am so glad to be your mommy, you are the most "precious gift"ever and you give me the purpose and reason behind every decision and choice that I make!
I love you with all my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment