Saturday, May 15, 2010

When we were small....these were our favorites!

Nickelodeon Story Time Live......Starring Wonder Pets, Dora the explorer, Ni Ho Khilan, and the Backyardigans. These shows were sydneys favorites when she was small.....she grew up on Noggin, PBS and Boomerang, now it is all about ICarly and Spongebob Squarepants.....where did my little preschooler go so fast??? Sydney saw this show advertised on Nikolodeon and it was Mommy can we go to Washington DC??? Why Sydney??? So we can go see Nick Story time Live! So when I told her Nick Story time Live was coming to Raleigh...She was so happy! However it does make me sad that this was probably the last "kid" show we will be attending because when I asked her did she want to go see Yo Gabba Gabba....she said," Mommy that is for babies"!


Popcorn ready for the show.



Moose-a-Moose and Zee ready to tell us what stories we will be reading!


Its Ni-Hao-Khilan, Rhimtu the tiger, and tolie the koala bear and HoHo the monkey....going to the monkey kings birthday party!





Austin the purple kangaroo, Uniqua the pink dinosaur, Pablo the blue penguin, Tyrone the orange dinosaur, and Tasha the yellow dinosaur. This story involved messy man not allowing them to take baths and then Robin Hood the clean came in and saved the day.


The wonder pets...Ming Ming the duck, Lennie the guinea pig, and Tuck the turtle...Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets are on the way to help save ollie the bunny for the tea party...Team work Team work!!! We grew up on this and I really miss it believe it or not...I miss these little fuzzies! This story was getting ollie the bunny to Alice in wonderlands tea party.



The map, the map is showing Dora and boots the way to fairytale land....








What a great show....and what an awesome memory my girl has because it was about two weeks ago when we went to this show and i am just now getting around to blogging about it and my girl is sitting her with me telling me what all the stories were about!! She has always been able to remember the littlest details from as far back as two years ago.....why doesn't my memory do that for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment