Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving. It was so nice to be able to spend this thanksgiving with my family, because it was the first thanksgiving that I have had off since I have been at Duke. Sydney and myself started off the morning with breakfast in Pilot at the Lions club. This was always a tradition growing up where I would have breakfast on thanksgiving day with my daddy and I wanted to continue this on with Sydney, so me, Sydney, my dad, Guy and Hunter all had breakfast on thanksgiving and I think this was the first time this has happened in years. Then after breakfast we went home and mommy cooked and Sydney and I also watched the Macy Day parade which was also something I enjoyed growing up.....this just increased my desire of wishing I lived in NYC! Then for lunch it was off to Rufies which is where we spend all of our holidays. This is something that is near and dear to my heart. This family is our family and without them in my life I would have lost my way long ago.
Spending thanksgiving riding in the Hatcher wagon......Thank you Uncle Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment