Saturday, November 21, 2009

Raleigh Christmas Parade



This morning sydney and myself got up bright and early and headed out to downtown Raleigh to see the Christmas Parade. This is something that we have done every year since sydney was two years old. It is so special to me because I love to watch her face as she sees all of the big floats and characters come down the parade route. This year, we had the best seats. We could see the parade coming straight in front of us and we were also sitting right where the parade turned, IT WAS GREAT! The only tough part was when we parked I had to lug two camp chairs, our bag with our blanket, hot chocolate, tea, and breakfast and keep up with my girl.....next year maybe I will take my wagon!

When I asked Sydney what was her favorite part of the parade she told me spending time with me!!! She melts my heart!!! She is the greatest thing in my life and I am so blessed to be her mommy!
Come Here Muddy....Let me give you a big Hug!
Shaking hands with Wake County EMS Panda


Sydney loved the Scooby and friends float.....she had mommy take lots of pictures of Scooby and Shaggy.
Look Mommy, its Santa's elves!

Santa's elves looking for Santa......sure hope they find him...:)

We waited so long just to see Santa come to town......So exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment