Sunday, June 13, 2010

6years.....and.......3months

Sydney,

I can't believe how big you are getting and how quickly time is flying by. There are so many times that I wish I could freeze time!! You have just finished kindergarten and you excelled, which is something I never doubted. You have always been ahead of most with your vocabulary and how quickly you catch on to things. You continue to amaze me everyday with the things that you remember and everyday you teach me something.

Your favorite shows right now are Icarly, Spongebob Squarepants, anything on Discovery Kids such as: Trading Spaces, Mystery Hunters, and Truth or Scare. You absolutely love to read, in fact many times I will find you looking at the guide on TV and using it to just read....You are always reading, and I LOVE IT!

Your favorite things to do are to dance, listen to music, sing, watch "your shows", play on the computer (probably your favorite) and play with your dolls. You love to go to the pool, to Marbles, and to the movies.

Your favorite foods are everything: chicken nuggets, mash potatoes, macaroni and cheese and anything chocolate. Your least favorites are green veggies, any boned meat like chicken...I have a feeling you may be a pototarian when you grow old because you would be completely happy with just potatoes and eggs. You love eggs and biscuits for breakfast...you especially like Mcdonalds Mcgriddle (bacon, egg, and cheese). And you love to dip your food.....in ranch dressing.

Some funny things that you have said over the last week: this past week you had a bladder infection and you came to me and told me you have "Pee Apnea " because you had been peeing all day. You also told me the other day that you needed to go on a diet and eat weight watchers because it has plenty of vitamin a, b, c, and d. You continue to always put a smile on my face and I love you more than anything in this world and cannot begin to imagine my life without you. I am so thankful for my job and that it allows me to be able to be present for all your events and I look forward to each day with you because it is always an adventure.

I love you baby girl and Happy 6years and 3months!

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment