Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sneak Peek.....

This is my VERY UNHAPPY girl on the way to Dance Pictures. Sometimes my Sydney tells me I take WAY TO MANY pictures....but that is OK because when she is older, she will be so glad i did.
Mommy wanted to give a sneak peek into what will come in the next few weeks.


Hair in rollers for the first time....And when Sydney looked in the mirror she said, "Mommy why do I look so country"?? I rolled on the floor laughing. I guess in her eye someone walking around in their bathrobe and hair in rollers is country looking???


Sorry....all you get for now is a cover up and the color of the costume, this gorgeous turquoise....Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise that is coming in a few weeks.....And another little hint.....it has something to do with a little furry animal called a teddy bear!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment